Our Corrosion-resistant Series turbine meters deliver highly accurate measurement in rugged conditions, including salt water, brine, and chemicals.
Designed specifically for corrosive applications, these meters feature a standard body construction of Hastelloy® (however additional materials are available upon request), and handles working pressures up to 5,000 psig based on end connections used.
- Repeatability: +/- 0.1% over flow range
- Linearity: +/- 0.5% over flow range
- Operating Temperature: -425° F to +450° F
- End Connection: Wafer, NPT, or flanged
- Operating Pressure: Up to 5,000 psig (based on end connection)
Corrosive turbine meters include:
- TMX Corrosive Liquid Flow Meter
We also offer a broad variety of flow monitors to meet your application needs.