F012P FW Series – Technical Data
FW Series Standard Features
- Sturdy enclosure of aluminum or durable pvc, depending upon application requirements
- Large LCD display with automatic temperature adjustment for contrast
- Trend indication
- Rugged micro switch keys
- Clearly displayed function and operational status of the monitor
FW Series Technical Specifications
- Large high intensity transreflective 40 x 90 mm LCD with automatic contrast adjustment for temperature variations
- Totalizer: seven 17 mm digits
- Flowrate: eleven 8 mm digits
- Three micro-switch keys with UV – resistant polyester key pad
- Polycarbonate enclosure window
- UV – resistant coated aluminum enclosure with stainless steel bolts (F012P-HA)
- Suitable for direct mount is standard. Optionally available wall mount, horizontal or vertical pipe mount and panel mount.
- T130 x 114 x 58 mm (5.1’ x 4.5” x 2.3” L x H x D.) Panel cut-out requirements (115 x 96 mm)
- Operates from -30° C to 80° C (-20° F to +178° F)
- Lithium battery with an average lifespan of seven (7) years
- EPROM backup of all settings. Backup accumulated total every one (1) minute; data retention 10 years
- Total or flow rate can be displayed with 17 mm digits
Approvals: CSA approvals available where necessary.
Intrinsically safe design: F012P – ABS IP65 / NEMA 4, F012P-HA – IP 67 / NEMA 4
See our F012P technical data PDF for more information.