Our High Accuracy turbine flow meters are built with extremely tight tolerances only achievable with our precision manufacturing processes, stringent quality control, and in-house calibration capabilities.
Specifically engineered to meet the strict standards required for custody transfer, the High Accuracy Meter delivers +/- 0.5% or better accuracy and +/- 0.1% repeatability for low viscosity applications.
- Calibration: +/- 0.5% over standard flow range (for 0.25% consult factory)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.1% over standard flow range
- Linearity: +/- 0.5% over flow range
- Operating Temperature: -450° F to +450° F (for higher temperatures consult factory)
- End Connection: Flanged, Victaulic® (grooved), 37° AN Flare, or NPT (additional end connections available)
- Flow Rate: From 1 to 12,000 GPM
Download our High Accuracy Datasheet.
We also offer a broad variety of flow monitors to meet your application needs.