Turbines, Inc. offers in-line turbines, installed within a length of pipe, and wafer turbines, for insertion between two pipe flanges. Our in-line and wafer-style turbine meters are ruggedized, stainless steel, precision machined, offered with CD4MCu and/or 416 stainless steel rotors.
- Accuracy over range: +/- 1.0%* except TM0038 and WM0038 which are +/- 2.0%
- Repeatability over flow range: +/- 0.10%
- Operating temperature: -100 °F to +300 °F
- Line sizes from 3/8 inch through 10 inches
*Learn about our meters that deliver 0.5% or better accuracy. Contact a Turbines, Inc. engineer , or call us at: +1-800-809-1387.
In-line turbines include:
- TM Series: Liquid In-Line Turbine Flow Meter
- HP Series: High Pressure Turbine Flow Meter
- TMF Series: Flanged End Turbine Flow Meter
- TK Series: Liquid In-Line Turbine Retro Fit Kits (can be used for most other manufacturers’ turbines)
- QC Series: Quick Change Turbine Flow Meter
Wafer-style turbines include:
- WM Series: Liquid Wafer Style Turbine Flow Meter
- WK Series: Liquid Wafer Style Turbine Retrofit Kits
Turbines, Inc. also provides the highest quality flow monitors for increased accuracy – ideal for the demands of field applications in need of reliable local output for instantaneous and total flow monitoring.
For more information click here: Flow Monitors