The TM Series features our same ruggedized, stainless steel construction with CD4MCu and/or 416 stainless steel rotors, line sizes from 3/8 inch through 10.0 inch to fit various application requirements. End connection is NPT threaded standard, however victaulic, flanged, or sanitary ends are available.
- Accuracy over range: +/- 1.0% except TM0038: +/- 2.0%
- Repeatability over flow range: +/- 0.10%
- Operating temperature: -100° to +300° F
- Meter body: 316 stainless steel
- Rotor supports: 316 stainless steel
- Meter rotor: 416 or CD4MCu stainless steel
- Rotor shaft: Tungsten carbide
- Sleeve bearing: Tungsten carbide
- Two (2) hub drillings available: unit comes with one hub standard; second hub hole is optional for second mag output
- Definite end connections, either threaded, flanged, victaulic couplings, corresponding to matching end connections in the mating process piping
- Operating pressure rating: accommodate pressure ranges as listed in the TM series technical data PDF.