TMF Series: Liquid Flanged-End Turbine Flow Meters are made from stainless steel components with CD4MCu and/or 416 stainless steel rotors, with line sizes from 3/8 inch through 10.0 inch. Some are capable of sustaining up to 5,000 psi line pressure. Flanges up to this pressure rating can be provided.
- Accuracy over flow range: +/- 1.0% (except TM0038 which is +/- 2%)
- Repeatability over flow range: +/- 0.10%
- Operating Temperature: -100° to +300° F
Materials of construction
- Meter Body: 316 Stainless Steel
- Rotor Supports: 316 Stainless Steel
- Meter Rotor: CD4MCu and/or 416 Stainless Steel
- Rotor Shaft: Tungsten Carbide
- Sleeve Bearing: Tungsten Carbide
- Number of hub holes: Two (2) hub drillings are available, however unit comes with one hub standard. Second hub hole is provided to allow second mag output capability.
End connections: Definite end connections that may be either threaded, flanged, victaulic couplings, where the end arrangement of the in-line turbine flow meter corresponds to matching end connections in the mating process piping.